Tuesday, August 9, 2016

Day Five

I'm writing this at the top of a mountain, sitting on a big rock looking out. The wind plays with my hair and keeps the temperature perfect. I can see such a distance. Why do things far below always look so blue? It's a vast sea of murky blue desert and mountains, and cities far away. I wish I could stay here forever.
Later: We met up with Elizabeth's friend and his mom who live out here and took the tram up Mount San Jacinto. Then we hiked around at the top and headed back down to for Olive Garden for lupper. Climbing up the rocks was amazing and we saw a bunch of lizards and cute squirrels that are different from the ones at home.
We had a sleepy goofy car ride back to the house we're staying at and now we're just chilling.
View from the tram
Shenanigans






2 comments:

  1. There we go, I'm finally caught up! It sounds like your trip is going super well.

    ReplyDelete